Monday, January 5, 2015

My Hobbies





Music is not just a hobby, it’s part of my life essentials. Every day, when I set-up my work station in the office, I will put out three things, my laptop, my mouse and my earphones. Before I even start reading my emails, I will play some good music first, it puts me on the mood, awakens my spirit like a cup of coffee and puts me to my working mode. I like any genre, I listen to anything which suits my mood. As I am writing this blog I am listening to Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande. I listen to varieties of foreign artists and Hillsongs, of course I like OPM too.

I have mentioned on my blog on some random facts about me that I have been a choir member since grade school until now that I am working. I enjoy singing in an ensemble and the harmony that our voices create gives me adrenaline rush. In my past time, I often go to YouTube listening to the best chorale group in the Philippines. I have always enjoyed watching and listening to The Madrigal Singers. They are the best! They never fail to give me goose bumps while listening to them. They make any choir piece seem so easy to sing, and they sing effortless! They can hit high notes even if they are sitting. 

Photo above is my PLMSCS family and photo below is my Shared Voices Glee Club

 
Here is a video from one of our concerts before, I love singing with them!!


I also like watching make-up tutorials in YouTube. I don’t wear make-up on every day purpose, I just put some when I feel very girly or when I look stressed and the universe is begging for a descent touch up LOL. I love watching Michelle Phan, she is the best! I learned many DIY beauty tips that we can find at home, more specifically in our kitchen. I also enjoy watching Promise Phan, she is a great make-up transformation guru. Last year I also started watching ItsJudy’sLife in YouTube, she gives reviews on the latest beauty products in the market plus I enjoy watching her adorable family vlogs. She is a Filipino based in Washington, it amazes me every time I hear Judy’s mom talking in Filipino and I feel proud when they feature Filipino culture, they are sure proud of where they came from.   

I also like watching cooking shows or videos of different recipes in YouTube. I still don’t know much about cooking, I often just fry eggs, omelet is my specialty LOL, but I am planning to enroll to a cooking class in the future, so when I finally got my dream kitchen in my dream house, I can cook and bake anything I watch in YouTube.

Photography is also my thing, I am not yet a good photographer but I am trying to learn taking beautiful photos, not just taking selfies. I like looking at picturesque of Mother Nature, flower and animals. I like taking pictures of mouth-watering foods too!! If I have a good quality camera, I think I can consider this as a potential business in the future.


Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment