Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!! My Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for 2015




Hola!!!

So I have decided to take on 365 days of blogging challenge. Well... It was my sister who told me about it, I have never blogged before but I wanted something new this year, something I can do to free my mind and write about anything I would want to talk about.     
 

So for Day 1 of the challenge, we have to put a picture write about our Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for 2015.



Here is my picture, this was taken January 2012, and my New Year’s resolution back then was to jog every day. But of course, I was not able to achieve that goal because I am definitely fatter now compared to this photo. But besides the story behind the photo, I just love how I looked so genuinely happy. I looked fresh, young and stress-free. I would love to be looking like this more often this year.

My Dreams:

All my life it was always been my dream to become a healthier person, to be free from any sickness so nothing can hinder me in achieving all my other dreams, and that is to be a happy, successful person. This 2015, I want to be successful in any endeavor I take, may it be in my career, love life, family, or my life in general, I just want to take-in all life’s challenges and follow my heart to the path I know I would be happy. One thing is for sure, I want to help my family. We have been through a lot last year, I don’t want to be stressing out because of financial issues anymore, this needs to be change, I want to be a good provider and let my parents have a feel of a good life.  I believe that one can never really find happiness if you are doing it all just for yourself.  Success is nothing if you don’t have anyone to share your glory of it.

My Hopes:

I am hoping that 2015 will be a very fruitful year. I also hope to fulfill my dreams and goals in life. Hopefully, I would be able to travel a lot this year. Taking the chances to have that “work-life balance”. If I may be so blessed, I hope to have an out of the country trip again.

Also, I hope I can get a promotion this year, our company is undergoing a lot of changes, hopefully these changes will bring me another opportunity to excel and be a more effective employee.

Lastly, I hope to find my true love, well… this doesn't necessarily mean to be a person. Just to find that thing that I can truly say “my thing”. I am still confused with what career path I should be striving, if I should pursue Psychology (taking more of the HR side of the industry) or excel on where my company puts me (right now working as a Business Management Analyst, which requires skills I believe I don’t innately have as I am not good with anything that involves Math or numbers) or should I find another career that will showcase my talents and skills (which I am also having a hard time to specify, well… I love music, I love taking care of children, I want to be an excellent cook, I love listening and talking to different types of people, I also love to entertain, and I think I also have the patience to teach). Well, I am just still on that stage of life where I am still finding what I should be doing, what my purpose is, and what career path I should take. Well, looking at my skills/talents, I think I can be a good housewife LOL! Maybe finding a person as my “true love” is not a bad idea hahaha.

My Plans:

My plan is to complete the 365 days blogging challenge and to use my 2015 planner every day.

I also plan to finally take the Civil Service Exam and the Psychometrician Licensure Exam this year. Well, taking the exams is not my only goal, but also passing them.

Also, if I will have the budget, I will love to enroll for master’s degree, or take cooking/baking lessons.

Lastly, I plan to attend The Feast every Sunday. I know I haven’t been enriching my relationship to God for the past years but now, I plan to be matured enough and be closer to Him and make God as the center of my life.



“Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” 

I am so excited for 2015, and I will make sure this will indeed be a prosperous new year!

Ohh.. Btw, spent my New Year at my sister’s house in Cavite. It was fun, spent it with my siblings and ate a lot of course! It was a blast, I did jump, not really to become taller but I was just so happy and the moment of the countdown somehow told me that jumping is required. Here is our family photo taken last January 1, 2015.




Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment