Monday, February 9, 2015

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Review: When My Wild Hair Was Tamed

Last Saturday, first day of the month, my mom called me out because there was a package for me. I was not expecting anything, so I am clueless what and where it came from. Upon receiving the package and having a feel of what’s inside (without even reading the mail details), I knew it’s from BDJ. I was so happy! I haven’t taken a bath that moment and I was really having a bad hair day.

Story of My Hair:

Well, before I proceed with the review, let me describe to you what my hair is like. Simple… one word! WIRE! Yeah, I have a wire-like hair. Without rebonding, it looks and most of the time feels like the “Baguio walis tambo”. I used to have a long wavy hair, and it was last rebonded December 2013. I got traumatized with my last rebond (it’s home service from a family friend, and somehow a part of my hair was over exposed to chemical that I got slightly bald), that I haven’t gone to a parlor since then for treatments or rebonding. Just went twice last 2014 for haircut which I am now very regretful of. According to some gay friends, when a naturally “wire-like” hair is rebonded, it is the ends of the hair that holds it straight. I have known this for so long, since high school I think, but when I got too busy at work last year, I got no time to comb or even dry my hair before leaving home that I need to cut it. Plus my hair grown too long that it’s getting expensive to maintain with lots of shampoo and conditioner required. So, result of cutting my rebonded hair was my bulgy, dry and very unmanageable hair. So if you need an example of a damaged hair, I volunteer.

My thoughts on the product:

Well, I have been using the conditioner for 9 days now. On my first day of use, I was amazed! The smoothness is felt immediately when I am combing my hair after shower. Before, without any conditioner, I find it so hard to comb my hair, it would take time for me to untangle all the strands. But, the first time I used the product, I already fell in love with it! I love the scent, I love how it smoothens my hair and I love that it made my hair feel a lot lighter. Also, I have to commend that it was not oily at all. Unlike the product that I am used to before, my hair was moisturized but not to the extent that it looks like I put oil on it.

I am an everyday commuter, when I went to office on my second day of use, I noticed that my air is actually moving while the “not so strong” wind was blowing onto my face. I remember how my hair will be so N.R. (no reaction) to the wind before, it would take a signal number 2 typhoon before my hair can be actually moved by the wind. That day, my head felt so light, and even if I was walking under the sun on my way to office, my hair still smelled so fresh.

I continuously used the conditioner for more than a week now, I can really testify with the miracle the product can bring to one’s hair. Now, I have noticed that I have less hair fall and my hair looks less bulgy than before. I am now more confident to wear my hair down, and even if I comb it with my fingers, my wild hair can now be easily “tamed”.

Buy again?

Definitely! Though within 9 days the 70 ml bottle is almost done, I would absolutely use this product moving forward. I don’t know the price yet, but I hope price would be reasonable. Well, as long as I achieve these great results, I am willing to spend extra. I is now my favorite conditioner.

Cons:

I am very inconsistent with the shampoo I use, so within 9 days, I have used the conditioner with different brands/types of shampoo (softening shampoo, for longer hair shampoo, anti-dandruff shampoo). I can say that it has different effects when paired to different types of shampoos. Well, I will try using it with Pantene shampoo and I will check if it works more effectively with the same brand.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment